Most people just do not have the time or know how to effectively launch a job search campaign, develop their personal brand, write an effective resume, prepare their LinkedIn profile, develop a targeted list of companies, research their target companies, find the hiring managers and prepare for the interview. Besides, it takes time to develop these tools and during your job search lost time is lost wages.
I have seen many job seekers needlessly extend their job search for months because they made many mistakes before they learned the ropes of laying a solid foundation And, once you learn the job search process and land your new opportunity, what can you do with this knowledge…not much. Until the next time you are laid off. You will know what to do! Why not put your job search in the hands of a professional and significantly reduce your time in transition?
Many job seekers believe they are saving money by conducting a job search themselves. I can totally relate to that. I have seen many of our job club attendees go from job club to job club and a year later, still have a lousy resume, they were not utilizing LinkedIn and had no real plan.
For those who decided to work with a professional career coach, they were able to cut their job search in time significantly. For most professionals, a One-on-One Membership will pay for itself if it shortens your transition time by 2 weeks.
- One year Individual Networking Membership in the Community Job Club's Professional Network.
- Our twice a month Check-up meetings.
- KickStart Membership –Three, two-hour intensive job transition sessions in a small group venue
- A compelling and well- written resume
- A professionally written and stand out LinkedIn Profile so you won't get left out
- Three, one-hour personal coaching sessions.
Call for Corporate rates for your outplacement needs. Rates depend on number of memberships needed.
Payment plans are available.